Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Supplier, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the Supplier’s place of business (the Delivery Point).
1) The Customer shall take delivery of the Goods within 14 days of the Supplier giving it notice that the Goods are ready for delivery.
2) Any dates specified by the Supplier for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
3) Subject to the other provisions of these conditions the Supplier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without
limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs,
damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by
the Supplier’s negligence), nor shall any delay entitle the Customer to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 60 days.
4) If for any reason the Customer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or the Supplier is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Customer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licences or authorisations:
(a) risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer (including for loss or damage caused by the Supplier’s negligence);
(b) the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
(c) the Supplier may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Customer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).
5) The Customer shall provide at the Delivery Point and at its expense adequate and appropriate equipment and manual labour for loading the Goods.
6) The Supplier may deliver the Goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
7) Each instalment shall be a separate Contract and no cancellation or termination of any one Contract relating to an instalment shall entitle the Customer to repudiate or cancel any other Contract or instalment.